Insurance For Public Entities
Providing local public entities with the right insurance protection starts with a thorough understanding of how they operate. Whether you assist in running a county, city, or town, we understand that your top priorities are serving and protecting your community. With over 140 years of experience in the insurance industry, you can trust that when working with our IMG team, you are working with experts in government insurance.
As an organization, we are dedicated to learn and understand the specific needs of your public entity. We promise to work side by side with you, and create a specifically tailored insurance package that ensures your entity’s protection against any challenges that may arise.
Our public entity expertise offers tailored solutions specifically designed for:
- Municipalities (townships, towns, and cities) and counties
- Utilities: water and sewer, gas, electric, and other selected districts
- Transit authorities
Below is a representative sampling of coverage types:
- Property (building and BPP)
- Public entity management liability (PEML) insurance
- Law enforcement liability insurance
- Public entity employment-related practices liability insurance
- Public entity general liability insurance
- Cyber security liability insurance
- Auto insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Crime insurance
At IMG, our job is to alleviate your worries when the unexpected happens, so that you can focus on creating and ensuring a safe and friendly environment for the people of your community. Call Insurance Management Group today, or stop by our office to speak with one of our knowledgeable agents to learn more.