Executive Liability Insurance
With the increasing demands on executives to meet higher corporate governance standards and the desire to achieve best practices, the requirements for corporate risk management have changed. Understanding and managing your business exposures, whether financial or operational, is a fundamental requirement of good business practices.
At Insurance Management Group, we believe in providing the most appropriate financial risk management services to meet your needs to reduce risk. Our business risk management specialists invest their efforts, skills, and experience into developing a sound understanding of your organization, and it is our aim to:
- Identify issues that could negatively impact your company’s financial performance.
- Educate your executive management team on risk-management and risk-transfer solutions to those issues.
- Differentiate your company with the underwriting community in order to obtain optimal risk transfer options.
- Provide continuous communication of changes in the legal and regulatory environment that may impact your company.
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Employment-practices liability
- Errors and omissions / professional liability
- Fiduciary liability
- ERISA compliance coverage (pension fund trustee liability)
- Kidnap and ransom